In order to balance excellent, proactive resident service, this list is comprised of calls that would require immediate service. If you have a non-emergency request, please reach out to your Property Manager, or submit a request through your portal.
1. Refrigerator/Freezer not working.
2. Flooding from your Dishwasher or Washing Machine
3. Flooding or water intrusion unnaturally into the apartment (from a ceiling, window, appliance, etc.)
4. Clogged toilet, if overflowing and it is the only toilet in the apartment – turn off water valve located behind the toilet. Always attempt to plunge the toilet prior to calling our service.
5. Overflowing sink/tub/shower from broken valve/fixture – turn off water valve located underneath the sink.
6. No heat or unable to maintain 67 degrees or more in apartment.
7. No AC/Unable to maintain less than 85 degrees. Temporary Unit will be provided until next business day.
8. No electricity – contact MG&E for possible outage, then check breaker box in unit, then call the service.
9. Gas odors – contact MG&E at 608-252-7222, then call the service.
10. Building Fire Alarm/CO2 horns or detector sounding in lobbies/hallways/stairwells/garages.
11. Unit Fire Alarm/CO2 detector beeping. Reset or Disconnect – will be addressed next business day.
12. Garage doors not opening from inside/outside or access is blocked.
13. Elevator stuck or not operating with Resident/Guest Inside.
14. Elevator not operating. Notify answering service and service will be dispatched for the next business day.
15. Lockouts – all lockouts incur a charge of $225 to perform the service (subject to change). If you do not wish to pay the fee, you may contact a locksmith. Resident must show proof of ID prior to unlocking the door.
1. Clogged toilet if multiple toilets are in the unit.
2. Unit Fire Alarm/CO2 detector beeping. Reset or Disconnect – will be addressed next business day.
3. Noise Disturbance – Contact Police (when applicable) and then Property Manager Resident.
4. Parking – If someone parked in your stall, use street or surface lot parking. Notify Property Manager.