Sequoya Commons, 515 S Midvale Blvd, Madison, WI
- 1276 square feet
- Space Type: Retail
- Rent PSF (annual): $25.00
- Lease Type: Gross
- 5 year term
- Common Area Maintenance Charge: $ per sq. ft.
- In-Suite Utilities Not Included
- In-Suite Janitorial Not Included
- Over 1,000 Visitors per Day; 140 Residential Units On-Site
- Average Household Income of $95k w/in 1-Mile Radius
- Madison Public Library, EVP Coffee, Hybrid Salon, Luigi's Diner, Anytime Fitness, Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream
- Centrally Located Parking
- Underground Parking Available
- Shared Restrooms
About Sequoya Commons
Always Buy Retail
There’s a reason Sequoya Commons is the place where retailers want to be. It’s the place where consumers want to be. If you’re interested in calling Sequoya your new home for your business, let’s go.
Interested in Commercial Space?
Contact Chris Armstrong at 608.294.4086 for details or fill out this short form by telling us what you are looking for.